Be a Presenter
Thank you for your interest in presenting at River Valley Yoga Festival!
We are excited for our second annual yoga festival and look forward to offering our attendees a world class yoga experience, one they won’t soon forget.
Our goal is to highlight a diversity of styles, disciplines and forms that support a healthy, yogic lifestyle.
We are seeking a variety of presenters to host anything from a 20-minute mini-session to a 4-hour immersive experience. Think movement practice, outdoor adventure, self-care, and more. You tell us your specialty and area of interest, and we’ll tell you if it’s a good fit for our vision.
We know that the Minnesota and Wisconsin yoga communities are rich with knowledge, talent and gifts to offer and look forward to learning about all of the amazing practices you wish to share.
RIVER VALLEY YOGA FESTIVAL
September 21 – 24, 2023
11626 Otchipwe Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
Festival Hours: Friday, 9am-5pm; Saturday, 8am-8pm; Sunday, 8am-5pm
Number of Attendees: This year ticket sales will be limited to 200 attendees.
Number of Classes: Our goal is to have up to five class offerings per hour throughout the Festival. Teachers are invited to present more than once each day, but may not duplicate sessions.
Presenter Space: RVYF is an outdoor event and happens rain or shine. Classes and workshops will be offered under a tent, in a barn and in the open air. Presenters will know their assigned space in advance and can indicate a preference on the application.
- Get a FREE Two-Day Festival Pass!
- Get special pricing on Friday immersions!
- Receive a stipend for each class you teach ++
- Get a VIP invite to the Welcome Reception!
- Enjoy cross-promotional opportunities in Social Media campaigns.
++ The stipend will be determined based on ticket sales and other revenue generated. We want to honor your time – let’s make this a success together!
Please Note: Presenters are responsible for providing their own housing, transportation and mealsEnjoy
River Valley Yoga Festival believes in fair rights for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or political beliefs.
PRESENTER APPLICATION FORM
Please fill out the form below to become a Presenter at River Valley Yoga Festival.
- Applications will be reviewed and accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your spot is not secured until you have been approved and your Certificate of Insurance has been received.
- Classes presented under a tent or in the barn will have access to electricity and a sound system. Please note your needs in your application.
- Be sure to read the Presenter Terms & Conditions before completing your application.