BE A VOLUNTEER
RIVER VALLEY YOGA FESTIVAL
September 23 – 25, 2022
11626 Otchipwe Avenue North
Stillwater, MN 55082
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at River Valley Yoga Festival!
We know that Volunteers are key to the success of any well run event. That’s why we’re seeking a strong group of Volunteers to be the face of River Valley Yoga Festival!
OUR ASK TO YOU
- Share 5-10 hours of your time during Festival weekend.
- Attend Mandatory Training on Thursday, Sept. 22 from 5-6pm.
- Pay $49 deposit to secure your spot, covering your hat and Festival pass for the weekend.
- Provide your own housing, transportation and meals.
- Be the face of the First Annual River Valley Yoga Festival – the only festival of its type in the State of Minnesota!
- Get a behind the scenes view of the event, including a sneak peek of all of the fun activities as they unfold!
- Mix & mingle with people who share your passion for yoga!
- Receive a RVYF branded hat that sets you apart from others!
- Get a VIP invite to the Welcome Reception!
- Attend the two-day Festival for $49!
The River Valley Yoga Festival believes in fair rights for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or political beliefs.
VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM
Please fill out the form below to become a Volunteer at River Valley Yoga Festival.
- Volunteers will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You will be contacted to provide your deposit upon review and approval of your application.